NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Left Hand Garage Winch Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by Left Hand Garage, LLC, 1417 Sadler Road, Suite 352, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA (the "Sponsor").
The Giveaway is administered by Left Hand Garage, LLC, 1417 Sadler Road, Suite 352, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 USA (the “Administrator”).
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Warn Industries, Jeep, Facebook, or Instagram. You understand that you are entering a Giveaway sponsored by Left Hand Garage, LLC and not by any other entity, company or organization.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaway participation is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Giveaway is void in U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: The Giveaway begins 12:00AM Eastern Time ("ET") on November 20, 2020 and ends 11:59PM ET on December 4, 2020 ("Entry Period"). Registration via www.lefthandgarage.com is required to enter electronically. There is no cost to register or enter.
There are two (2) ways to enter:
Go to www.lefthandgarage.com (the “Website”). Click on the Register To Win button and complete the official online entry form including your full name, complete mailing address, email address, telephone number, and date of birth. Send your entry by clicking on the submit button on the Giveaway page.
Limit one entry per person for the duration of the Giveaway. All electronic entries must be received by 11:59:59PM ET on December 4, 2020.
If you are unable to participate via the Website, you may enter by mail by hand printing your full name, complete address, telephone number, email address and date of birth on a plain 3" x 5" card and mail it to: "Winch Giveaway", c/o Left Hand Garage, LLC, 1417 Sadler Road, Suite 352, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034. Group and mechanically reproduced entries, including photocopies, are not eligible. Sponsors will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected or postage due entries. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 4, 2020 and received by December 7, 2021 at 9:00 am EST. Each entry must be mailed separately.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
3. PRIZES: A total of three (3) prizes will be offered in the Giveaway.
Three (3) Grand-Prize winners will each receive a Warn Winch. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $749.00 USD.
ARV of all prizes is $2,247. Restrictions may apply. All prize details will be determined by Sponsor in its discretion. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes or assessments and any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Sponsor for the calendar year in which the prize is awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are awarded "as is."
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be chosen in a random drawing on or about December 7, 2020 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging organization whose decision with respect to the selection of the winner and the interpretation of these rules and regulations will be final. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law) within five (5) business days. If a potential winner does not reply to such notification within five (5) business days, an email notification is not acknowledged after up to three (3) attempts, and/or the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release is not returned to Sponsor within specified time period, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Personally identifiable information received will be used only to verify eligibility and award prizes.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting email account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the control of the Sponsor. Return of any prize notification as "undeliverable" will result in disqualification. If for any reason any prize is not claimed or a winner is disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
5. GENERAL RULES: By acceptance of prize, Winner grants permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use their names, city, state, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotions, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, participants hereby agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Warn Industries, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the "Giveaway Entities") from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant's participation in the Giveaway and/or acceptance or use or misuse of any prize. No transfer or substitution of prize is permitted except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes.
If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Giveaway and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website involved in the Giveaway or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages, including attorneys' fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Giveaway. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway, or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry mechanism, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner.
6. HOLD HARMLESS: Giveaway provided "as is". Winner and entrants agree that the Giveaway Entities shall not be responsible or liable for, and each winner and entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from losses, damages, or injuries of any kind to person, including personal injury or death, or property resulting from participating in the Giveaway or Giveaway-related activity, including, but not limited to, the acceptance/possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or any injury or damage to entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any prize or any part of the Giveaway. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree that the Giveaway Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall hold the Giveaway Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Giveaway, including any websites used in connection therewith and any prize awarded hereunder, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Giveaway Entities.
7. RULES/NAME OF WINNER: A copy of the official rules can be found on the Website Page at www.lefthandgarage.com/official-rules or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Winch Giveaway" Giveaway Official Rules, c/o Left Hand Garage, LLC, 1417 Sadler Road, Suite 352, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034. Requests received after January 1, 2021 will not be honored. For a list of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Winch Giveaway” Giveaway Winner's List, c/o Left Hand Garage, LLC, 1417 Sadler Road, Suite 352, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034. Requests received after January 1, 2021 will not be honored.
8. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of Florida, Nassau County or an appropriate Florida State Court if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, Nassau County, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida, Nassau County or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida, Nassau County.